All managers are coaches. It might not be listed on your LinkedIn profile, but you’re a coach. Your organization needs it, and your employees expect it!
Over 70% of employees want more feedback from you
Consequences When Coaching Falls Short
Outcomes of Good Coaching by Leaders
- Creates a shared appreciation of individual motives to bolster the relationship between manager-direct report
- Ability to tailor communication based on individual motives, preferences, and strengths
- Lowers conflict which leads to a more productive and positive workplace and team environment
- Increase in collaboration and innovation among team members
- Stronger relationships based on trust and mutual respect
The Impact is Real
How would you rate your Coaching effectiveness? Take our Free Assessment to discover your score
- How good is your Coaching and Development of your team members?
- Are your coaching efforts as Effective as you would hope?
- Do you find connecting with some individuals easier but more frustrating
There are reasons why you may be experiencing a disconnect and frustration,
which can be quickly addressed and fixed with the proper guidance and insights.
To learn how by connecting with us