We provide one-on-one coaching to CEO’s, executive leaders, and business owners who are seeking to grow their business by dramatically improving the quality of working relationships, increase workplace performances, and achieving team effectiveness within their organizations – by focusing on developing Emotional Intelligence (EQ). The implementation of Emotional Intelligence will lead to better business decisions, higher quality of interpersonal relationships, increased leadership abilities, improved conflict management, and business growth.
Did you know Leaders with high Emotional Intelligence develop greater empathy resulting in improved ability to lead, motivate, and inspire staff to perform at their highest level? If you are a leader looking to raise your leadership effectiveness to the next level, then you may benefit from our 1-on-1 coaching program.
Our six month coaching process utilize the TotalSDI Suite of assessments to help unlock and simplify the mysteries of personal motivations. We go beyond the surface with you, and we will dive into the root motives behind behaviours. We will identify your Motivational Value System and analyze how it’s being applied under two conditions: 1) when things are going well; 2) when you are in conflict.
Effectively helping you to understand who you are (Strengths Portrait), how others see you (Strengths Overdone Portrait), and ultimately, how you lead and work with others (Conflict Management). With an understanding that goes to the “WHY” (Motives) of behaviours in relationships, you can contribute more effectively to your team and exponentially improve workplace perform.
The key is connecting the behaviour to your own personal motivation (the why) — be it people, performance or process. Everyone needs to understand what is driving choices about how to behave and communicate, and how those choices and actions are perceived by others.
Our Coaching Package Includes
- 10 hours of 1-on-1 coaching
- 3 SDI Assessments:
- SDI – Motives driving behaviours
- Strength Portrait – Identify your top strengths
- Overdone Strength Portraits – What strengths are being overdone or misapplied?
As a result of one-on-one coaching, you will:
- Learn how preventing and managing conflict more effectively can dramatically improve the quality of working relationships, workplace performance and team effectiveness;
- Ability to develop Emotional Intelligence (EQ) brings awareness to the importance of understanding individual Strengths and Motivation Value System (MVS);
- Become an effective Leader with higher EQ which leads to better decision making and improved ability to lead, motivate and inspire staff to perform at their highest level;
- Understand the true motive behind the behaviour or action in a working or personal environment;
- Receive valuable insights on how an individual’s strengths, when misapplied or overused, can lead to misunderstandings and cause conflict with others.
If you wish to learn more about how our clients are benefiting from the TotalSDI, and how we leveraged this very effective tool as part of our Leadership and Life Coaching service, contact us today. Let’s schedule a Free Leadership Trust Call© to determine if our service is the right fit for you!